I have recently decided to cleanse, releasing toxins from my physical body and ridding my system of old waste. Interestingly, I chose to start my cleanse today, which is the New Moon of July (in Cancer). These energies are optimal for planting new seeds of intention; starting anew. With this realization, I felt that today would be symbolic of renewal, in all areas of my life.
Like many, I am in the process of transition. Many changes are occurring, energies are shifting, and this can often leave us feeling like we are in the middle of a storm. Well, I am trying to remain open to the flow of change, instead of fighting against it. Why? There are several times throughout life that we experience abrupt changes, BIG changes and/or unexpected change. No matter the type, change will occur. They key is how we handle the process.
Change is inevitable and can be exciting, although it is common to feel frustration or fall into fear when going through the process. The truth is that fear and frustration are lower vibrations of energy, and only hinder progression. Again, it does not benefit us to fight against the current; either go with the flow or choose a new direction. I am not suggesting that we give up or throw in the towel. I am noting that there are various modes of navigating change.
1. Go within. When we are feeling overwhelmed, the best thing to do is pause. Allow breathing to calm, deep and steady, as tension releases from all areas of the body. When the heart is at ease, move into meditation. Choose a mantra or positive affirmation to focus on, such as:
Mantra: Om Mani Padme Hum
Positive Affirmation: “I am free from fear and frustration. I am open to new possibilities and opportunities, better than I can imagine!”
2. Know what you want. When we are aware of what we truly desire, we are able to move forward with vision and purpose! And...we probably require some form of change in order to obtain what we want!
3. Ask for guidance. Many work with their Angels, Guides, Loved Ones and /or pray to the Divine. We are never alone. We are supported in many ways and can increase supportive energies by asking for help.
4. Manage your beliefs. What we believe is what we manifest. Our energies influence results. Because of this, it is important that our beliefs support our highest and best interests. If our beliefs are limiting or negative, we are limiting and/or hurting ourselves. Belief work is the key to manifesting consciously!
5. Remain in gratitude. Giving thanks for what we do have releases obsession with what we don’t have. On top of this, gratitude is of high vibration, and welcomes energies of receiving in our highest and best interests!
6. See the silver lining. It’s always there! What are the benefits of this change? Is there a lesson, or opportunity that you have yet to consider? Trust the process. For all things, there is reason.
Peace and Blessings!
Yew Chi Blogger
Yolanda is a San Diego Reiki-Master Teacher and Author. She began this blog because she believes we must show gratitude by sharing our blessings. Through these writings, she passes on the gifts from her journey! It takes a village, and we are of the same tribe.
Sign up for my newsletter and access your gifts! Enter your email below...